Manor Texas is a fast growing suburb of Austin. With a new toll road in place it offers one of the fastest commutes into downtown Austin in the Central Texas area. It also offers some of the more affordable home prices in the region.
Lots to share so follow the links:
- Old Manor – wide variety of home types and ages.
- Shadowglen – A master planned community with a pool your kids will be excited about. Like going to a water park everyday!
- Bell Farms –
- Briarcreek – This neighborhood is chock full of adorable little homes on smallish lots. Low maintenance living and affordable.
- Presidential Meadows – Of all neighborhoods in Manor Texas this one is probably growing the fastest. Lots of new homes available here.
- Presidential Glen – Ok, so maybe it’s Presidential Glen that is growing the fastest! 😉 Lots of new homes here too!
- Greenbury – This small neighborhood has a small handful of homes built around 15-20 years ago.
- Whisper Valley – homes are not yet available here. Anticipate models available for viewing in Fall of 2017.
- Carriage Hills – cute affordable homes to be found here.
- Stonewater – affordable new homes here.
- Wildhorse Creek –
- Twin Creek Meadows –
- Hamilton Point –