Cedar Creek is right in between Bastrop and Austin on Highway 71. It is home to a luxury spa run by the Hyatt, a large gated community called The Colony and an 1100 acre nature park along the Colorado River. It is a truly beautiful part of Central Texas, and one that you should spend a little time in truly appreciate.
You’ll find a fairly wide variety of housing available in the area. Pretty much everything from large ranches, to custom luxury homes on large lots, to homes on small acreage and mobile homes.
Subdivisions here include:
- Martins Meadows – homes built from 2000-2005 for the most part. On lots of roughly one acre.
- Hobbs Creek – another larger lot subdivision pretty close to Martins Meadows. Very close to both the elementary and intermediate schools.
- River Crossing – a 164-lot equestrian community. Lots of pretty views and vistas.
- Elm Ridge – This smallish neighborhood in far western Bastrop County has quite a few affordable homes.
- Stony Point – Another small neighborhood in far western Bastrop County.
- Bluebonnet Acres – A real mix of homes of various ages, sizes, types on lots both small and large. Some homesites on lakeside.
- High View Ranches Area – mixed mobile and site built homes on larger lots.